Thursday 29 October 2009

An autumn afternoon

Hello All
I am working from home today but have just taken a little bit of time out to share some photos of my day with you. Well, actually not really my day as such, but some things that are making my day a good one!

I really love roses, and have some beauties in my home this week. Big yellow ones with some pretty carnations as well. The sunlight is streaming in at the moment and it is a stunning autum afternoon here in kent- just perfect for showing these beautiful flowers to their full glory!




Don't you think they look pretty?

My photography skills are not the best (as you will know!) but still, I don't think these snaps are too bad at all.

On another matter, with Halloween just around the corner, and me loving the fun that goes with it, these few items have appeared on my kitchen bench................................................................................................

I wonder what is to become of them?

Watch this space!
Now I must get back to work!

X Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin