Sunday 28 June 2009

Bargain boot buys!


Inspired to find some carboot treasures, today I dragged my P out of bed to accompany me to a local carboot sale. I always imagine that I will come home laden with treasures of all description, however, this is rarely the case and today's finds were a little disappointing. However, I did manage to find a lovely vintage wicker basket, which I just love. It is perfect for my crochet squares which seem to be accumulating at a rapid rate! At last count I had done 123 so have almost made my target of 160. More about my crochet later!

1 comment:

  1. Lucy ~ Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. That basket was a fantastic find and I love to see that you have filled it with lots of lovely Granny squares ~ joining them all up will keep you very busy :O)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin